Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday Examen

Reviewing yesterday

Two or Three Things I am Grateful for . . . 

1) Pilates teaching - life-giving and fun
2) Missional Community - Sitting with people I love, looking more deeply at Jesus healing the paralytic, praying, and talking. 

Review of the Day from the Start to Finish (Notice where God has been and where you turned away from God)

Rising - Calm. Time in Romans 8. No condemnation. 
Morning - Rode bike - no rain - peaceful ride - pleasurable teaching of two classes. Nice students. I like this term so much. 
Mid-Day - Pedaled to Calvin Presbyterian. Lunch at the Dizzy Hen with Wendy. LIFE-GIVING deeper talk. She asked me lots of questions. I love her! 
Afternoon- Pedaled from Calvin to visit with Karina (Jude and Isobel) for a couple of hours. 
Evening - Pedaled home and rested for 2 1/2 hours before MC. I rested, and that was good. Watched a bit of news. Missional Community was seven of us. So good to connect with others in the word. It is LIFE-GIVING to have a deeper talk. I loved that some lingered to talk more. Presenting a paralytic person in my life to you was meaningful, and I will continue to do that. 
End of Day - Debriefed with George and fell asleep. 

Regrets - none

The most meaningful part of the day - Probably getting to know Wendy better. 

Letting God say something to me - She is a good one. 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...