How many books did you read this year and did you meet or beat your own personal goal?
I read 53. My goal was 52, and I was so busy writing my own books (until May) and studying for other things (Pilates and Personal Training Certifications) that I really thought I would not meet it, but I did!
Share your top 5 (or more) favorite books.
1. Living in Christ's Presence by Willard
2. A Guide to Listening and Inner Healing Prayer by Rustenbach
3. You've Got Libya by Livingstone
4. National Academy of Sports Medicine Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
5. Oliver Twist by Dickens
6. A Christmas Carol by Dickens
(The above list reflects my true passions: Jesus/Spiritual Transformation/Discipleship! (1), prayer and healing (2), missions (3), fitness (4), and classical litera…