Monday, January 25, 2016

5. My Name is Mahtob by Mahtob Mahmoody

My Name Is Mahtob: The Story that Began the Global Phenomenon Not Without My Daughter ContinuesMy Name Is Mahtob: The Story that Began the Global Phenomenon Not Without My Daughter Continues by Mahtob Mahmoody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Such a beautiful memoir. Despite the horror she endured as a child, she has come out free! This was an encouraging read because I had read her mother's book and saw the movie, Not Without My Daughter , 25 years ago and had prayed for this young woman and her mom. So nice to read of the answer to those prayers. This is a page turner.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...