Friday, February 28, 2014

Matthew 6:5-6 - Go to your INNER ROOM

HIS WORDS

When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.  

MY WORDS

When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites who make a show out of their public prayers in the synagogues and on the street so that others will see them and think they are holy and righteous. It is a very true statement that they will have their full bad reward.  But when you ordinary people pray, go away to a private place and pray just to your Father, and your Father will see you (even if others do not) and give you a good reward.

I WILL

Yesterday was a pray in secret day when it was so stressed, and I am so glad you directed me to my inner room. Now to another inner room time RIGHT NOW. I will not delay. :) WOOHOO! 




No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...