Sunday, February 09, 2014

1 Thessalonians 5:17

HIS WORDS

Pray without ceasing.

MY WORDS


Pray continually without interruption

MY REFLECTION

All day I kept thinking I needed to get to my Prayer Discovery Bible Study (If I do not get my Bible Study done before George gets up, it is difficult because he LOVES to chat, chat, chat in the morning.) When I finally got to it, it was just two words! But aren't those powerful words! I couldn't write here though because our internet was down.

What is so great is that we meditated on 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24 at the end of the Pastor's Prayer Summit and were instructed to write down on a piece of provided paper what our "take away breath prayer" was from the passage:


It is nice to have that reiterated from God three days later!

I WILL

Be focused in living a moment by moment conversation with God, listening to His voice and responding back! TODAY, I will employ one suggestion for "In the Home" from the Game with Minutes by Frank Laubach, "Whispering to God about each small matter, knowing that He loves to help." 

 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...