1 Thessalonians 5:17

HIS WORDS

Pray without ceasing.

MY WORDS


Pray continually without interruption

MY REFLECTION

All day I kept thinking I needed to get to my Prayer Discovery Bible Study (If I do not get my Bible Study done before George gets up, it is difficult because he LOVES to chat, chat, chat in the morning.) When I finally got to it, it was just two words! But aren't those powerful words! I couldn't write here though because our internet was down.

What is so great is that we meditated on 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24 at the end of the Pastor's Prayer Summit and were instructed to write down on a piece of provided paper what our "take away breath prayer" was from the passage:


It is nice to have that reiterated from God three days later!

I WILL

Be focused in living a moment by moment conversation with God, listening to His voice and responding back! TODAY, I will employ one suggestion for "In the Home" from the Game with Minutes by Frank Laubach, "Whispering to God about each small matter, knowing that He loves to help." 

 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snapfish versus Shutterfly

8. Prayer: The Mightiest Force in the World by Frank C. Laubach

1. The Game with Minutes by Frank C. Laubach