Monday, February 17, 2014

Luke 6:12 - Mountain Prayer Night

From: http://dailyoffice.org/2013/01/
HIS WORDS

It was at this time that He went off to the mountain to pray, and He spent the whole night in prayer to God.




MY WORDS

After the religious leaders began to discuss what they might do to Jesus (because he was healing on the Sabbath and claiming He had authority to forgive sins, etc), Jesus went up a mountain and spent the whole night in prayer to God. (Then he went and picked the twelve disciples.)

I WILL 

Find a safe mountain to pray on. I am just not feeling comfortable with something right now. I am a bit irritated, and I need to get away and pray. Lord, show me where I should go and when. I would like it to be sooner rather than later. :) 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...