Thursday, November 15, 2012

Audrey Assad Quote Rocks

I could not agree more with this statement. Thus why I continue my pursuit of the "Well-Educated Mind." It is all about that balance baby!



"Feed your soul with as much beautiful art as you can find. Consider those things which are generally regarded as classic, beautiful, and important. It has long been my belief that certain works of art or pieces of literature rise to prominence and remain there because they possess an unique or timely insight into what it means to be human. Read great books--look at great paintings--listen to great music."

She is the best songwriter and singer!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...