Wednesday, April 29, 2015

4-15. Bible Book Club Books 1-12 by Carol Weaver

I was wondering why I was not reading as much this year, and I realized it is because I am reading the books I wrote everyday! I am doing my final editing before I put them online as downloadable documents. So, I think I should count them as reading!

Here are the ones I have completed so far (the stand alone books are if someone is studying a book all on their own so I don't count them as "reading" a book because I just cut and pasted them from the other book. :)

All the links to these books can be found here: 

http://3yearbiblebookclub.blogspot.com/p/downloads-of-bible-book-club-posts.html

I will be adding to this as I finish them up in Word.

YEAR ONE 
Creation to Kingdom of Solomon: 

GENESIS 

EXODUS

LEVITICUS

NUMBERS

DEUTERONOMY

JOSHUA

JUDGES

RUTH

1 SAMUEL with Psalms

2 SAMUEL with Psalms 

1 KINGS 1-11 with Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon

STAND ALONE BOOKS from YEAR ONE (also chronologically within 1 Samuel - 1 Kings): 
PSALMS: Part I
PROVERBS  
ECCLESIASTES 
SONG OF SOLOMON 
1 KINGS (all) with Psalms Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon (Spans Year One and Two)
YEAR TWO 


1: History Review from Year ONE:
1 CHRONICLES 1:1 - 2 CHRONICLES 9:31 with Psalms and Job


2: Divided Kingdom (coming soon)
1 KINGS 12-22 and 2 KINGS; 2 CHRONICLES 10-36 with Psalms and Prophets

3: Exile & Return (coming soon)
EZRA, NEHEMIAH, ESTHER with Psalms and Prophets


STAND ALONE BOOKS from YEAR TWO (also chronologically within 1 Kings - 2 Chronicles) 
1 KINGS 12-22 with Psalms 
JOB 




No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...