Thursday, June 04, 2015

27. A Guide for Listening and Inner Healing Prayer: Meeting God in the Broken Places by Rusty Rustenbach


My friend wrote this, and I finally got around to reading it since he was coming to give a conference on the subject for my church. I have always believed that God can speak to us, and I have been facilitating Inner Healing Prayer since 2001. What I like about this book is it is written by someone who didn't really know that God could speak directly until 1999, after many years of being a believer, so he gives a good biblical basis for the whole subject before he launches into the particulars. I really appreciate that. I have already loaned my copy to a kid that my kids grew up with who questions whether God can speak. 

It was fun to have Rusty stay with us and to see the personal transformation in his own life. I have known him since 1980 but have not seen him since 1983!  It was delightful to see that he is "walking his talk" regarding this book. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soulcare Prayer is the most popular Healing Depression service in Auckland. We've been in operation for quite some time. In this world we are like Jesus. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. Anyone who is spiritually powerless or stuck owing to a soul barrier can benefit from soul transformation. We like your faith and would like to hear from the Holy Spirit.

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...