Sunday, June 02, 2013

Little by Little Gets the Job Done

I am up again at 5:30 am to work on Bible Book Club. What a joy this discipline has been for me since my first post on Christmas Day 2007. That makes it 1987 days (5 years, 5 months, 9 days). It was a lifelong goal to study through the whole Bible (I had read it through probably nine times before?). I have learned so much! And I feel like I have so much more to learn! Next year, I will read through it again and edit as I go.

To make it an even 2000 days (because that looks cool and is easy to remember), I will write for 13 more days. I have Revelation 2, 7-9, 14-16, 20-21 left. I will also write the Jesse Tree Review and edit and update the Messiah Review for December. I don't know if I will include those in my 2000 day count though. I am excited.

I have been on the Classics/Well-Educated Mind Journey for 3883 day (10 years, 7 months, 18 days). I am going from the day I ordered the Invitation to the Classics books, but it started a bit before that. :)

I have 196 pages left on that journey!

No comments:

Freewrite Friday

I know I put this quote at the beginning of my last Freewrite, but I put it in "Quote Fancy," and I like this picture that I could...