Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Thirteen Freewrite

After three straight days of nothing really pressing on my calendar other than my Enneagram of the Higher Mind class (which I almost forgot to go to), I have Tea with Dee in Hillsboro! We have wanted to do their Christmas tea for years, and they had an opening which is a miracle!

It means an extra trip up and back instead of me being their already, but I don't mind. I will just listen to an audiobook and enjoy the ride. 

We also have missional community, but I might just stay up there and go back to Newberg to be with George's mom instead. I have not decided, or rather we have not decided. 

This week has been lovely meditating on the Incarnation, Annunciation, Mary's visit to Elizabeth, and Joseph's dream. It has coincided with the Pray as You Go readings. They have even done two Imaginary Contemplations which is lovely. 

I have had this weird smell in the kitchen. So I have worked feverishly to eradicate it. I cleaned the refrigerator on Tuesday and the freezer on Wednesday. I have checked every cupboard. I think it was a smell from the freezer. I am not sure, but it might have been the frozen yogurt that Josh brought. It expired in July. Most frozen things don't smell though. It has driven me crazy since last Saturday. So I am hoping that was it. Paul also pulled the refrigerator out and I cleaned behind it thinking that some food maybe went bad, but there was not anything back there. 

I am in my spiritual direction room right now. More and more, I am spending my time with God here. I enjoy it. I also enjoy being out in my living room having it by the light of the Christmas tree. 

Paul is starting to stir. He has a drug test for the job he is probably getting. I thought he was a "finalist" but had not landed the job yet, but it seems as if they are asking for a drug test that he probably got the job. YAY! Half of my Christmas present has been given. Now a job for Michael is all I want for Christmas! 

I got very nice responses from both Jenna and Hayley for our Christmas gifts to charities this year. They are sweet girls. I wish I could see them more. I cannot believe that Jenna is 32 and Hayley is 29 though. What happened? Now I need to track down Mitchell to send him a gift. I am not sure if he has an address. 

Well, I am going to end this early because I want to do somethings before I hop in the shower. I don't know if I will see George if I go to Hillsboro today. This makes me sad! 

BYE! 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...