Thursday, December 05, 2019

120. Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: The Marvel of Bearing God's Image


 

This book was so well-received by my Renovare Book Club ladies. It was unanimous that all loved it, including me. I have two new heroes, the Brands! WOW! They chose to forgo lucrative medical careers to go to India and work with leprosy patients. They were at the forefront of research for it. The stories are poignant, and the analogies to the Body of Christ were so thought-provoking. Most people in the group said, "This is a book I will give to other people." I highly recommend using the study guide at the end for your own spiritual growth. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...