Saturday, August 24, 2024

The Making of a Leader


2024: I am taking people through the Spiritual Exercises and decided to give them the option of creating a timeline where they can see the movements of God in their lives.  I have had a handout since 2005 with questions from this book and combined it with questions from The Critical Journey: Stages in the Life of Faith. I wouldn't do this for everyone going through the Exercises, but these are spiritual directors in training, and I thought it might be helpful. It was fun to revisit this and his Leadership Emergence Theory book. We will see how my directees liked it when we meet in September.

Here is my previous review from 2017:

No comments:

Sailing Alone Around the Room (1000 Books to Read)

Some of these poems made me laugh out loud! Most were delightful. Poems are not meant to be overanalyzed and just enjoyed.  These are the on...