Saturday, August 24, 2024

Leadership Emergence Theory and Negotiating the Doing to Being Boundary




I read this in June, but I am behind in my reviews. June was a big month for getting everything ready to lead a group of four people through the 19th Annotation of the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius and three people (it was almost four last week, but it didn't go through - whew. I didn't want that many people and the eight hour time difference adding this person would mean for our meeting time - but I digress). 

I like The Making a Leader by the same author better, but this one explains the whole theory in greater detail which was important for me to understand. 

This group read The Critical Journey in May. So I combined all three books, adding to a handout I created when teaching Women Becoming in 2005 and subsequent SHAPE classes and TOAGs from 2006-2018. 


I hope the people I am leading through this like it! Now I will have it all for people who want to do this when they go through the Exercises OR want to do it in a stand-alone exercise. It is so helpful.

No comments:

Sailing Alone Around the Room (1000 Books to Read)

Some of these poems made me laugh out loud! Most were delightful. Poems are not meant to be overanalyzed and just enjoyed.  These are the on...