Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Tuesday Twelve Minute Freewrite

Twelve minutes and counting and then I am off to work on my house. My leg is recovered enough for me to resume my house deep cleaning that I had to stop when my tibia fractured. I can get up and down from the floor now. YAY! I was 42 days into that odyssey and since I am not teaching, I have time this fall. 

I do not regret having more time this fall. I am usually very busy in the fall with our missional community starting up AND Pilates classes. Last year I also had Timberhill. What a difference a year makes! 

I could not fall asleep last night so I read some about Amsterdam. Today, I am going to walk and do strengthening .I think I will be able to do my work out with the Firm. I THINK. I need to get back to being strong and fit. I feel pretty strong in my core because of the exercises I did in bed, but I need to get back to overall body strength and still need to get off the remaining pounds I gained while infirm.

I don't know if I have twelve minutes worth of writing in me today. I want to get on to my other things. I spent time this morning discussing my latest book read 11/22/63. So I am behind in my usual morning routine. I did have my Sacred Reading time, and I spent time in the end of Romans 8. NOTHING can separate me from the love of God in Christ. I am so concerned about my kids. Still NO JOBS on the horizon. I am begging and pleading. Last time Michael got a job, it was a miracle from nowhere! (Then the owner died, and that changed everything!)

Well, I am going to end before twelve minutes. There are too many things I want to get to before I fall into my lull time at about 2:30pm. I am praying I don't munch too much. I really want to get this weight off before my trip down the Rhine! 

TTFN! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...