Monday, October 28, 2019

Monday Freewrite

Ephesians 2:19-22 was my meditation this morning. It is about the body of Christ. George is gone to work after five wonderful days together, and Paul goes to an art studio class this morning. So I will be by myself. That will be good. I love my family. Michael will hopefully hear about a job today. 

I will be proofing my notes for my class on Friday and also making copies for my class on Saturday. I also have lunch with Claudia and Dial a Book and a doctor's appointment. This week I hope to continue in my strengthening program. 

I think this is not going to be long as I would like to get to things. I slept in this morning until 6 am. I am not sure what time I fell asleep. 

BYE

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...