Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Philemon 1:4-6 -- Overflow

HIS WORDS


I thank my God always, making mention of you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints; and I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake.

MY WORDS (with much help from the Amplified Bible)

I thank God for you always when I make mention of you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith that you have toward the Lord Jesus that overflows on to all the others who are devoted followers of Him; and I pray that the participation in and sharing of your faith may produce and promote good things that people will recognize that it is Christ behind all of it. 

I WILL


Live a life of overflow today. I will start by reading this article 

"Ministering Out of Overflow"


No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...