Thursday, April 10, 2014

Psalm 66:18-20 - He Listens Carefully

HIS WORDS

If I regard wickedness in my heart, 
The Lord will not hear; 
But certainly God has heard; 
He has given heed to the voice of my prayer. 
Blessed be God, 
Who has not turned away my prayer 
Nor His lovingkindness from me.

MY WORDS

If I perceive evil in my heart,
The Lord will not hear;
But God has certainly heard;
He has listened carefully to the voice of my prayer.
Blessing to God,

Who has not turned away from my prayer
Nor His loyal love from me.

I WILL

Make sure that I am examining my heart for any "sinful" way as I go into my prayer time today. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

I had to set my Alexa timer twice because she heard me say 50 minutes instead of 15. So, here I go. I know I have not been doing as many fre...