Thursday, April 03, 2014

Psalm 5:1-3 -- Eagerly Waiting to See What You Will Do!

Photo by Adelphos Chaz https://www.flickr.com/photos/93417818@N02/12805576053/
used by permission
HIS WORDS


Give ear to my words, O Lord, 
Consider my groaning. 
Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, 
For to You I pray. 
In the morning, O LordYou will hear my voice; 
In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.

MY WORDS

Listen to my words, O Lord,  
Pay attention to my intense meditation, musing or sighing. 
Listen carefully to the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God,
For to you I pray.
In the morning, O LORD, May You hear my voice;
In the morning I will prepare my prayer to You and eagerly wait to see what You will do. 

I WILL

I already had my listening time and eagerly waited to hear from Him. I have a busy morning (and day), but in my listening time, I heard the word ENJOY! I will enjoy my ride up to Mac and continue to listen (because hearing from Him is more enjoyable than anything, really), enjoy Lorraine in Mac, enjoy a manicure, enjoy my mother-in-law, and enjoy my man! 

After all, it is the 
Monthly 
McMinnville
Manicure
Mom's
Man
Monastery (that is tomorrow, but I might go to the Salem Upper Room, and that is not an "M"!)
TIME!
WOOHOO!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...