Friday, April 11, 2014

Psalm 22:1-2 -- Crying Out Day and Night

My Prayer Challenge comes to an end! :)

HIS WORDS

My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?
Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning. 
O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; 
And by night, but I have no rest.

MY WORDS

My God, my God, why have You abandoned me?
Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? [Matt. 27:46]
O my God I cry in the daytime, but you do not answer;
And I am not silent at night and find no rest. 

I WILL 

I am not feeling abandoned at the moment, but I am talking to someone who does feel that way. So, I will commit today in prayer for this person. 

I had intended for my last day to be Easter. Then I thought that my last day would end with this verse on Good Friday since it is the prophecy of Jesus' crucifixion, but I came to the last verse of the SUPER BOWL SUNDAY TO EASTER PRAYER CHALLENGE today.

This has been a WONDERFUL adventure, and I see why David Watson does it on a yearly basis! 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...