Monday, June 01, 2020

Freewrite Monday

I had a very productive weekend. So I am slacking off today. I so enjoy working on something that I am passionate about, and making up the copy for this new website has definitely helped me to put in writing what I am really passionate about. So, in that sense, I could not stop this weekend. I probably would have had a pretty productive morning, but I finally got in to see Dr. Myers. It was so nice to see him, and even though it was a little "nag" of pain in my hip, and nothing was "out," I think it had weighed very heavily on me for many, many weeks because it is gone now, and I feel so great today. I always have to rest after he adjusts me. I had about seven people that I had to go back and forth in emails and texts about a variety of things. So, by the time I could start working more on the website, I hit my low time. 

So, I am trying to do this freewrite to get my creative juices flowing. Tessa is going to start setting up the website by next week. There are so many balls in the air, but most of those balls will be totally gone by the time she starts setting it up. I plan on giving my whole attention to this website except for a trip to Neskowin (12-15)and a trip to Lakeside (19-22) for a wedding. 

I teach two "Have a Ball" Pilates Class on Tuesday and two "Relax" into Finals class on Thursday and submit my grades for the term. I also need to write a four to five-paragraph essay for my Enneagram trainer. When I do that, I am officially done with all homework. Then I have a four-hour finale Friday and I will be officially certified in the Enneagram! Then I finish the First Spiritual Exercises with Jeannette on Sunday night. 

WOOHOO! I am still praying about leading a group through a 12-week Spiritual Exercises class. There are 800 people signed up from 22 countries. 

What I would still love to do is the 19th annotation with Katherine, Bri, Maddy, and me! :) That is the desire of my heart, Lord. True that. It would be so fun to be with them doing that. 

I am ready to go back to working on my website now. I have about a minute. 

Oh, quickly, I had my time with God at midnight last night because I was sound asleep and Teala called me terrified by rioters outside of her house. I was so wide awake that I decided to have my Monday time really early. YIKES!

BYE! 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...