Thursday, December 22, 2016

49. Settle for More by Megyn Kelly

I do not get Fox News, but I have seen her on clips on our ROKU. I also saw her on several interviews after the debate where she asked Donald Trump about his attitude toward women. So, I wanted to learn more about her.

I like her. It was a good read. I learned a lot about the News and what makes a good reporter. Donald Trump called her a Bimbo, and she is anything but that. I am glad to read that she is so happy in her marriage and family life, and her employers give her the opportunity to live the balance between work and family life. It sounds like she has a wonderful husband who helps a lot. This is a book about living your best life and not being afraid to make a course correction career-wise.

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...