We went to the coast. Beautiful trip to Bandon with having to turn around less than 24 hours later to be with Teala while her brother was in the hospital again. I could not stay down there with her being alone. I don't think he will live much longer, and that makes me sad.
Today, I hope to go shopping, write 1 Corinthians 12, work out, straighten up things around here, cook a nice family meal of spaghetti since we have not sat down together for a few days, and read Institutes and Booked.
I need to look up when I am meeting with Jennifer next.
My health is really good. I thought I was sick last Wednesday, but it was allergies! I had problems Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I stayed home Sunday because my ears were so stuffed up I could barely hear anything.
My back is stellar lately. I have a couple of neck twinges, but it is nothing that I cannot work out. I am SO GRATEFUL that I
1) Got Physical therapy for my back - never thought to do that, but it really does depend on the therapist. Logan was perfect and had worked with athletes before.
2) Do daily back exercises
3) Got a good weight lifting/ core strategy - I have a plan from Logan and make sure I hit on those points if I decide to do a Fitness on Demand video at the gym or DVD at home.
4) Lost weight - I am sure that contributed to the back difficulties.
5) Quit running - this really should be number one because it was hindering me from losing weight, getting my back totally in shape, etc.
6) Made a rule for how much I am going to sit every day - cut back on my therapy appointments, get up every 25 minutes, only allow myself to write if I am at a certain weight, etc.
7) Incorporate 2 & 3 into my stand up breaks from sitting.
I know I was going to write for 15 minutes, but I am tired at ten.