Thursday, May 17, 2012

52 in 52 Week 20: Bruchko by Bruce Olson

I have always wanted to read this book. Elizabeth even got it from the library for me because she could not read I had never read it. I would always put it on the back burner for other books that I felt were more pressing (Book Babes, The Well-Educated Mind List, homeschool books). True to form, it was "required" reading for our Kingdom Community. So, I read it, and I was HOOKED. I think everyone needs to read this fast-paced account of a 19 year old who believed God for big things among the Motilone people. He had no education but he was so gifted at knowing how to work in their culture. Very impressed!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...