Wednesday, February 07, 2007

When discipline goes out the door

Actually, it was a fairly good day in every area. My eating was on track, and I went for a walk with Paul. Then, I talked to MBA, and the reality is that this brain tumor in B's brain is not looking good.

Pass me the chips and go get me a Blizzard. I need some comfort right now.

So, there you have it. Sometimes, food brings comfort for me, and I was looking for anything that I could. I ate chips and prayed.

That is all I have to say this morning. I skipped my workout and am going to have some time with God right now. I think this will be my "off" day. I'm only in the mood to pray this morning.

1 comment:

MaryD said...

Carol I am praying for you and for your friends. Sobering news.

Blessings to you.

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...