Back on Track

There are people praying, and I am at peace once again. So, yesterday was sort of a readjustment day, but I am back on track in my eating, at least. I will go back to Group Power and maybe go for a run tonight after I get back from Kim's house.

Drinking tea, having a high fiber and calcium breakfast and doing homeschool this morning.

I just lost Warren Wiersbe on my old computer. So, I just ordered the commentary for Romans called Be Right so I won't have to have my computer with me to read what he has to say about it.

I will read Marley and Me after study.

People are praying, and this makes me very grateful.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snapfish versus Shutterfly

1. The Game with Minutes by Frank C. Laubach

8. Prayer: The Mightiest Force in the World by Frank C. Laubach