Thursday, February 08, 2007

Back on Track

There are people praying, and I am at peace once again. So, yesterday was sort of a readjustment day, but I am back on track in my eating, at least. I will go back to Group Power and maybe go for a run tonight after I get back from Kim's house.

Drinking tea, having a high fiber and calcium breakfast and doing homeschool this morning.

I just lost Warren Wiersbe on my old computer. So, I just ordered the commentary for Romans called Be Right so I won't have to have my computer with me to read what he has to say about it.

I will read Marley and Me after study.

People are praying, and this makes me very grateful.

2 comments:

RedGypsie said...

This is an older post so I'm not sure if you'll see it or not...but how do you like Marley and Me? My mom has said I should read it several times; I was thinking of putting it on my summer reading list (yes it's early but I usually only read fiction type stuff in summer :-) )

Carol Ann Weaver said...

If you are a dog lover, you will probably love it. It is reflections on life with a dog and about life in general. He is a very good writer. So, it flowed very well. I am not a big Lab fan. So, there were parts that made me exasperated. I love dogs, but Labs are loveable, but I would NEVER have a Lab. I like more mellow dogs. We had a German Shepherd and Sheltie growing up, and they are more my style of dog. :)

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...