February Fifth FACED

Ok, I am going to take from now until the Academy Awards to be really disciplined in my eating and exercise. I am only about three pounds away from my goal, but I could go down into my "range." So, I am going to go down!

FOOD

B: Fruit, fiber one, and yogurt
L: Salad with string cheese and turkey
D: Family meal in smaller portions
Snacks: One fruit, two high calciums

ACADEMICS

Read 1/2 hour a day

DAILY COMMUNION

Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth/journaling
Bible Reading
1 hour of Romans
1/2 hour of If You Want to Walk on Water You Have to Get Out of the Boat

EXERCISE

Monday/Wednesday/Friday - Group Power Hour/Cardio Hour
Tues/Thurs/Sat. or Sun. - Power walk/run

DAILY CARE OF FAMILY

Swabbing out of bathrooms
Kitchen dishes dried and put away before bed
One load of laundry if needed
Thursday - Boys' sheets
Friday - Our sheets
Friday - Home bless throughout house
Keep office clear of papers

Countdown: 10
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snapfish versus Shutterfly

1. The Game with Minutes by Frank C. Laubach

8. Prayer: The Mightiest Force in the World by Frank C. Laubach