Monday, September 02, 2019

86. Historic Creeds: A Journal by Kenneth Boa

457722. sx318 Another Lectio Divina book by Boa. I started this one in October 2005, and I thought I had finished it, but I still had the Athanasian Creed to meditate on. Since its emphasis is the Trinity, it followed nicely with my meditations on the Holy Spirit in the Trinity book by Boa. 

I like these simple books, and God did speak to me mightily in the meditations toward the end. 

These are worthwhile journals if someone needs guidance through the ancient practice of Lectio Divina or wants to, for this one in particular, learn the historic creeds of the church. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...