Tuesday, June 14, 2016

21. A Testament of Devotion by Thomas R. Kelly





"We have hints that there is a way of life vastly richer and deeper than all this hurried existence, a life of unhurried serenity and peace and power. If only we could slip over into that Center! . . . We have seen and known some people who seem to have found this deep Center of living, where the fretful calls of life are integrated, where no as well as yes can be said with confidence." 

This book is about finding that "Divine Center"! I loved it and read it on my retreat at the Abbey. I have made some course adjustments since then, and I am back in that "Divine Center" groove that I usually have and lost with sickness, injury, and anxiety. Thankfully I wasn't too off "Center" that I crashed and burned. Let's hear it for "course correction" before we slam into a reef or something! 

I heartily recommend this book! 


No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...