Monday, January 08, 2007

Place of Abundance and a Little Stress

"You let men ride over our heads;
We went through fire and water,
but you brought us to a place of abundance."

Psalm 66:12

This is the verse that stuck out to me in my Bible reading this morning. I had a "ride over my head and fire and water year last year, but I feel like you have brought G and I to a place of abundance in our new church. I look forward to going every Sunday! I come back refreshed and like I have had fresh water poured over my head over and over and over again from the worship, teaching, and fellowship. This is what church is supposed to be like, and I didn't know what I was missing out on all those years. YEAH!

The little stress is that I am trying to put this scrapbook together for my mom! But I am going to follow Nikki's quote from her photoblog:

We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything than when we are playing.--Charles Schaefer

I am having FUN and taking this on with lots of enthusiasm. Help, I am stuck in my mom's timewarp, and I can't get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

You make me laugh and rejoice!

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...