Thursday, January 04, 2007

Each Day's Light

I had so many signs that you were there, right there.

The light streaming through the window as I read and prayed
The rainbow straight before me on the road
The circumcision of my heart as I studied Romans with K and N, a touch, a tear
The silver lining of the cloud above us as P and I walked around the block
The moon bright in the cold January sky when I decided to go the opposite way on our street
The dawning in my heart as Beth talked tonight

You are there . . .everywhere . . . whispering . . . loving me . . .loving the forum ladies . . . bringing all things to light.

"I felt like today was a day where nothing could go wrong." youngest dear son.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Beautiful, Carol. :)

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...