Today had all the ingredients for a great day
- Good night's sleep
- Good quality time with George in the morning
- Cleaned the whole house as a family - boys downstairs and George and I did the upstairs
- Did four loads of laundry
- Scrapbooked and had great friend-to-friend with Kim as we did it. She validates me! There is nothing like face-to-face time with a good friend. It beats the phone or email any day of the week.
- Walk with George as the sun set over Glen Eden . . . ahhhhhhhhhh.
- Being here resting
I love being on vacation.