Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday Morning Coming Down

The wind blows and the rain comes down, and I am happy and content this Sunday Morning. We had a fabulous dinner party with the Z's and Stews, and my only regret is forgetting to take a picture of the festivities. It was perfect with candlelight and good food and conversation. The time together is much too short for my taste though. There is so much to talk about and explore. George really felt like the conversation went so well.

We caught up on the Jesse Tree this morning with the boys. We were three days behind. We did end up being able to do the "Ten Commandments on the Tenth" as Isaac said it should be. So hilarious.

I don't know what I was going to write other than today is peaceful and lovely, and I am content with my life and direction. I only dread having to tell Cheryl that I won't be able to continue with the cooking club in the winter. It just is not working out with our schedule, and I think I have crammed too much into my life with very little wiggle room. The problem is that I LOVE everything that I am doing, but I must decided between good, better, and best. I never committed myself to doing it, and I was just exploring the possibility. It just means we come back too tired to do our school work on Friday, and I just want to keep the pace up.

So, if this is the only thing that I am dreading, that is a very good thing. It means that I am dreading very little. I am also not dreading anyone. Last year, there was much dread of a certain someone, and I have no fear or dread now. I am free.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation
Whom shall I fear
The Lord is the defense of my life
Whom shall I dread."
Psalm 27:1

The answer is: NO ONE

Thank you for no one to fear or dread these days.

No comments:

Freewrite Friday

I know I put this quote at the beginning of my last Freewrite, but I put it in "Quote Fancy," and I like this picture that I could...