Sunday, November 26, 2017

61. Discovering Our Spiritual Identity: Practices for God's Beloved by Trevor Hudson


Hudson's writing style is so warm and engaging. This would be a good book to go through with people who have never had basic follow up in living the abundant life offered in Jesus. I love Hudson's "Beloved Charter," (I have a PDF of this if you want me to send it to you) and his many exercises spread throughout the book. 


It would be a nice thing to do as a group. For some, it would be very basic, but it would very helpful for those new to the faith or struggling with their identity in Jesus. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo, will it be possible for you to share your pdf of Discovering your spiritual identity by Trevor Hudson with me please? Would love to read it.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

Absolutely! Here is the link. Since I wrote this, I have put it in my DropBox and will update the link in the Blog Post:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57umn0m666tlh63/Bonus-CraftingYourBelovedCharter.pdf?dl=0

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...