Sunday, July 05, 2020

Sunday Freewrite

We enthrone you, Oh God.

Pray as You Go Meditation in Zechariah 9:9-10

A time of widespread rejoicing. YIPPEE is my first reaction.

What would God have to do to lead you to "rejoice greatly" in this way?

Not much. I feel like I am always having to contain my joy because it is too much for people sometimes. 


"His domination will be from sea to sea,
and from the River to the ends of the earth."

Ask God for what you need to meet the challenge of being a disciple:

Lord, that is not an easy question to answer. I need to pray and listen a little more about that one! 




No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...