Prayerful Review of Friday Week 4
- Teaming with my Kingdom Community to go to the mosque
- Obeying God by baking bread on "Love your Neighbor" Friday
- Having George working from home. :)
- Feeling free to "break the fast" because my Muslim friend offered me the bread I had baked for the women at the Friday prayer time. Then I ate the leftover Middle Eastern food from the guys lunch.
- Nothing comes to mind from the day
Follow up from yesterday's commitment:
Friday midday mosque visit (this probably will not be tough but want to show love to our Muslim neighbors). Be a listener. Should I bake bread, Lord?
YES! I baked bread and Bread = Love in Syria. It was sweet. Then Mostafar brought my hubby and Nancy's hubby out to lunch, and George brought back all this yummy Middle Eastern food. So good to break the fast on Friday!
The Kingdom Community this year is such a gift and balm to my soul after many years of ministering to mostly young people. Ahhhhh. I feel so supported and loved and understood. Thank you Jesus for directing me to do a lighter version of our Kingdom Community!