Prayerful Review of Wednesday and Thursday Week 4
- Moving my body in Pilates (cannot believe I get paid to workout)
- Riding my bike to work in the sunshine and crisp winter air
- Walk with Kim (soulmate who knows me)
- Time with Paul on the way to and from the oral surgeon
- Delivering books to shut-ins
- Time in Genesis
- Writing my prayer letter (finally)
- Contact with our prayer warriors who responded
- Reconciliation and love with a sister in Jesus and having two of my "go to girls" show up there and know that they pray for me!
- Following God's lead to walk to Calvary and pray only to run into Jennifer and have her invite me to their noon prayer time!
- Going to pray for internationals at Suburban and seeing 20 people there, mostly college students - seeing our new pastor's wife had already invited a woman from Chile over to their house for dinner. The new college pastor, and his interest in reaching out to internationals! That is an answer to prayer!
- Rest after two really busy days!
- Still devastated by sin of a member of the body.
Follow up from last commitment:
Pray and fast starting Wednesday night for Thursday morning meeting (may be tough conversation - not tough at all! So reassuring and nothing but love!
Continued commitment to love:
Friday midday mosque visit (this probably will not be tough but want to show love to our Muslim neighbors). Be a listener. Should I bake bread, Lord?