Friday, July 08, 2016

27. The Jungle Book (Book 1) by Rudyard Kipling and narrated by Librivox (Version 3)

If you read my last entry, you know that I listened to another narration, but it was all the Mowgli stories and not the true The Jungle Book (Book 1). So, I decided to listen to the Librivox one, and it is SO COOL because there is this woman from Belgium (Ezwa) who SINGS the songs in the book. Two with friends and two alone. It is very, very cool.

All that to say, I wasn't as enthralled with the other stories, except Rikki-Tikki-Tavi (which seems to be very popular because many children's books have been made from just that particular story). I learned all about the Indian Mongoose as a result!

Here is the Librivox version (3) I listened to:

https://librivox.org/the-jungle-book-by-rudyard-kipling-3/

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...