Sunday, February 17, 2013

One Moment of an Act of Service . . .

Equals three days of discomfort!

I twisted my back, but it took me three days to figure out what I did! I thought maybe it was increasing the tension on the elliptical or walking in my boots across campus, but it was the big book bags I carried through the nursing home! I usually leave the big ones for the boys, but I decided to drop Paul off at the bus station and drop the books off on my way back home.

BIG MISTAKE

It also required another trip to Dr. Koen! UGH!

When will I learn I cannot lift heavy bags, and Michael could have done it on the way BACK to the library because he was going there anyway.

Lesson Learned!!!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...