Sunday, May 15, 2011

Western Tanager


134 - Western Tanager, originally uploaded by carolfoasia.
Part of my days have been in capturing the beauty around me. This picture doubles on my 2011Carol365 blog, but I wanted to share the beauty of God's creation at The Well too.

Here is a Well Update:

Well-Watered Soul - Balancing time with God and others pretty well. Had some time at the beach and now "praying for the welfare of my city," ('Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the LORD on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare.' Jeremiah 29:7). Operating from overflow.

Well-Educated Mind - 2137 pages to go!

Well-Adjusted Heart - It is nice to do the Theophostic Prayer Ministry training with others (including George). I should have drawn others in when I did it in 2001. I am not sure why I didn't other than it was on the heels of a major upheaval at my old church (Pastor dismissed. It was weird). Maybe I just wanted to work through some things privately and didn't know others who were at a place of dealing with issues. I can't remember. Anyway, it is front and center all the time now, and I have Carol C. to help me and others who are doing it and talking about it. YEAH!

Well-Tuned Body - I am getting about 1-2 runs, 1-2 swims, and 2-3 bike rides every week. I'm also trying to do 1 Group Power class and 1 weights on my own. I think this is going well. I would still like to drop another five pounds, but I am in my goal weight range. YEAH! I feel healthy (other than the ZUMBA class making my back a little wonky).

Well back to praying for the beautiful city!!!!

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...