Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Rest

I wanted to work out today. Go for a bike ride and maybe a run, but I am grounded. Not SUPER sick but not feeling well either. Just dragging. I love to rest, but not when the sun is shining so gloriously and having a perfect 72 degree day. UGH.

I have much I can do: Deuteronomy posts for Bible Book Club, writing a recommendation letter for Mara, getting paperwork filled out for Beyond Lebanon High School, getting Paul signed up for the Driver's Permit Testing Course and also Driver's Education for Summer 2011 at the Benton Center, etc. There is much to do, and it is nice to have a totally free day to do all of this, but I really want to exercise and be outside! Oh well.

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...