Saturday, May 07, 2011

SIX TWEM BOOKS LEFT!!!

2464 pages to go!!!

I am so excited. I have Civilization of the Renaissance in Italy on my Kindle so I can read it while I work out, and I have A Midwife's Tale: Te Life of Martha Ballard, Based on Her Diary, 1785  1812 for my non workout time. I started reading The New England Mind and realized that I got the second volume: From Colony to Province rather than the recommended first volume: The Seventeenth Century. I thought I was starting in "mid-stream." I would have ordered a Kindle version but there was none. 

I am getting so close that I am abandoning all over reading (except A Painted House because I can listen to it while I run) so I can get this all DONE forever and ever, amen!  

I am so close I can taste it. I am hoping to be done by my 52nd birthday!! It will be a double celebration for me. 

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...