Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Nietzsche in the Morning

I am reading Nietzsche's autobiography this morning. Better that I put it aside and spend more time in the word. 1 Corinthians 15 seems so much more enjoyable than someone who proclaimed "God is dead." He wrote this autobiography and then he went insane.

It is 9:30 am, and Paul has just come out of the room to say, "Hi."  He is in the bathroom now, and I don't want to spend too long on here because I want to break the fast with him. Such an adorable child. He has peach-fuzz on his face and his voice is fully deep. The change of life from boyhood to manhood. Absolutely revel in talking to him about everything under the sun. Hmm. He will put me in a good mood after Nietzche. Maybe I should just read Nietzche at Noon!


I just told Paul that Nietzsche went insane after writing this book, and he said, "He looks insane!"  


I love that boy who needs milk for  his breakfast. He is a growing boy, afterall.


Just for the record:


GOD IS NOT DEAD!


Ecce Homo: How One Becomes What One Is; Revised Edition (Penguin Classics)Ecce Homo: How One Becomes What One Is; Revised Edition (Penguin Classics)




No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...