Friday, August 09, 2019

74. The Trinity: A Journal

The Trinity: A Journal (Reflections (Navpress))The Trinity: A Journal (Reflections by Kenneth D. Boa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lectio Divina on Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I started it in October 2006 and picked up at the Holy Spirit for the summer, and it was great! Love anything by Boa. 

I am a trying something different by doing the link from my Goodreads to here. I like that it just puts the picture of the book right there in my blog, but it is quite a small rendering.

I love Boa. I had done lectio divina (sacred reading) long before I had picked up this book, but I love his explanation of it. I have also gone through another book in this series about the different creeds s(around the time I started this one in 2006), and I loved that. I have one more of these journals to go, but I might go through the trinity passages in this book again, as the author suggests. I glanced at one from 2007, and it was about anxiety over high school diplomas and college entrance, and homeschooling did not hinder them from both! There was no need to worry, but it was nice to journal my prayer and look back on it to record God's faithfulness. There was no need to worry because they both went through college with flying colors. The new prayer frontier is interceding for jobs for these two grown men of mine! Lord, make it so! 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...