Friday, March 07, 2014

John 14:12-14 -- Ask Anything

HIS WORDS


“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it."

MY WORDS

"It is a true statement that the person who puts their whole confidence in Me will not only do the works I am doing but do even greater thing, because while I am on my way back to the Father, I am giving you the same work to do that I've been doing. Now whatever you ask in line with who I am and what I am doing, I'll do it. This way, the Father will be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in line with who I am and what I am doing, I'll do!" 

I WILL


Ask for salvation for _____, _______, _______ and growth and personal development or ______ and _______. 

No comments:

Freewrite Friday: Contemplating JOY

From: https://www.sparklesofsunshine.com/beauty-for-ashes-free-printable/ I went into a Centering Prayer time with Meditation Chapel this mo...