Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Prayerful Review of the Week: April 2-11

What made me feel most alive and in tune with God's plan:


  • Starting another term of teaching Pilates I and II - I was born to teach movements and health. I love young people. I love empowering them to develop lifelong habits that will prevent physical pain when they get to be my age. Desiring to be salt and light
  • Kingdom Disciplemaking Team (DMT) - leading a discussion of Spiritual Multiplication in the Real World and having the light bulbs go on and people feeling a gentle nudge from God to grow in this area. His kindness leads us to respond in action. So sweet.
  • Riding my bike to and from work.
  • Fourteen years of volunteering on Wednesday and going to the appreciation banquet on Friday.
  • Having it work out the I could deliver all the books to our Kingdom DMT because one of my volunteer book deliveries was right across the street from Rebekah's!
  • Listening to J & M's heart after a return from overseas.
  • Seeing EIGHT rainbows on the way from J & M's and claiming them as promises for them.
  • Going to MAZZI's after J & M's with my sweetheart!
  • Deciding to have our taxes done by a professional and finding out we get a federal refund! (and only a bit of Oregon Tax if we contribute to the Oregon College Savings Program)
  • Kingdom DMT on April 11 had us Skyping with a graduate of the kingdom team who was in North Africa. His update and prayer for this wonderful area were so wonderful. I LOVE praying with this team of women!

What made me feel most dead and not in tune with God's plan:
  • Nothing comes to mind from the day


No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...