1) Schedule consult and surgery for Michael's teeth (means two trips to Eugene)
2) Get Paul to orientation and registration for Fall at LBCC
3) Finish Judges 9 post for tomorrow and get ahead because next week is busy
4) Organize final Theophostic Training
5) Wade through papers and mail that piled up while we were gone
I also want to go work out and weight lift since I wasn't able to do it all last week in Idaho.
So, there is my day. :) Why aren't I seizing it like I usually do?
I think I can. I think I can.