Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Body Wellness

I have not talked about Body Wellness. I knew that my tendon laceration and subsequent pin being accidentally pulled out (causing me not to be able to exercise) would result in a weight gain, and it did!  I was at my ideal weight when I walked into my surgery on November 19. 


Now, I am over my ideal. :)  I am not going to let it discourage me, however. I had done so well at maintaining my weight over the last few years, this is merely a "bump" in the road with unavoidable circumstances. 

So, I started back with my BodyBugg logging and wearing it for calorie burn. 



I am doing really well already. :)

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...