Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yesterday's Food

From my new BodyBugg Software. So fun! I won't post here because I have to edit so much, but I have it online again, and I am SUPER motivated with my new BodyBugg that read the calories I burn every day on the back of my right tricep.

SO FUN!

Breakfast
0.5 Cup Blueberries
0.5 Cup GENERAL MILLS FIBER ONE Cereal
0.5 Cup Non Fat Plain Yogurt (13 grams protein per 8 ounces)
16.0 Fl Ozs Water
2.0 Tsps White Granulated Sugar

AM Snack
1.0 Item Banana

Lunch
8.0 Fl Ozs Nonfat, Skim or Fat Free Milk
2.0 Ounces Turkey or Chicken Breast, Prepackaged or Deli
2.0 Tbsps Whipped Cream Topping, Pressurized

PM Snack
1.0 Item Egg

Dinner
1.0 Serving Steak and Portobello Mushrooms with potatoes and brocolli Applebee's WW
8.0 Cups Water
Late Snack
1.0 Serving Dairy Queen Orange Vanilla Bar
15.0 Items WRIGLEY'S EXTRA Sugar Free Gum, All Flavors

Total for all meals
60.1 g
179.6 g
20.1 g
1014.7 Cal (Low, but I was really busy yesterday and didn't get around to it!)

Calories burned yesterday: 2766
Deficit: 1750

No comments:

Freewrite Friday

I know I put this quote at the beginning of my last Freewrite, but I put it in "Quote Fancy," and I like this picture that I could...