Monday, February 13, 2006

Learning in Homeschool

Today we learned about the eyes, and I had the boys label a diagram of the eye. I love learning right along with them. We watched two brainpop movies on eyes and vision. I love brainpop!

We also read about Cam Townsend who started Wycliffe Bible Translators. I love history!

I am also finishing up my God and the Trinity Bible Study for tonight. I am so glad that I delegated the copying of the homework to Lisa since she is already in the office these days. YEAH! My Mondays were often eaten up by copying that someone else can do besides me. Many hands make light work.

I am off to walk for 45 minutes, do some strength and flexibility and also I am determined to read a bit this afternoon.

Better go then because it is already 1:45! So this is the rest of the day:

1:45-2:00 Eat lunch
2:00-2:45 Walk
2:45-3:15 Strength
3:15-3:45 Bible study
3:45-4:15 Read All Rivers Run to the Sea
4:15-5:15 Dinner preparation and cleaning
5:15-6:15 Dinner and get ready for tonight
6:15-9:30 Women Becoming
9:30-11:30 Debrief with George and watch the Olympics!

This is the next ten hours in a nutshell!

Ready. GO!

Carol

No comments:

Friday Freewrite Fifteen

Back in the Pilates Saddle  Whew! What a whirlwind week it has been. Busier than usual, but manageable. This is the first day that I don'...